- You need to register the first time before you can submit your proposal.
- Please follow the instructions in the Online Submission Tool, fill in the Webforms in the Tool and upload your Project Proposal in pdf.
- You can update your Project Proposal any time until the deadline using your registered account.
Submission deadline of the next Call: 16 October 2017
Before submitting your Project Proposal please check:
- Have you completed all required chapters in the Project Proposal Template?
- Have you contacted all involved Public Authorities and followed their advice regarding national funding applications?
- Confirmation Letters (CLD forms) signed by all partners should be submitted with the Project Proposal or latest before the labeling Meeting (4 weeks after Call deadline)
Call related documents and forms can be found here.
- CLD-form (Confirmation Letter & Declaration of Acceptance)
(to be signed by each project participant upon proposal submission)
- Celtic-Plus Frame Agreement, CFA-Plus
as legal reference document
- Project Cooperation Agreement, PCA-Plus
to be agreed by consortium during project set-up
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Model of a possible NDA (for proposal submission only)