Making a Celtic-Plus project proposal is easy. Just register on the Celtic-Plus Online proposal tool, fill in the Webforms, and upload your Celtic-Plus Project Proposal in pdf.
- Are open to any type of company, large industry, small companies, universities and research organisations, even to companies outside the EUREKA countries.
- Are close to market and business needs.
- Can be defined bottom-up, i.e. without the need to follow defined programme objectives. However they must cover ICT related research items.
- Receive public funding, depending on the national funding rules, of up to 50%
- Have a high success rate for labelling (typically 60-70% of submitted proposals will become a running project).
- Have a low management overhead, and can be rather easily adjusted to new project situations.
- Project consortia need to have at least two different partners from two different EUREKA countries (one must be a EUREKA Member Country and one a EUREKA Member Country or a EUREKA Associated Country).
- Are typically between 1 M€ and up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget, and include from 2 to over 50 partners. Typical project duration is between 24 and 36 months.
Ensuring national funding and a smooth process:
- To speed up the funding decision process, each project participant should contact their national funding agency early in the process, and follow their advice regarding national funding applications in parallel to the proposal submission.
- If you wish, you may submit a short proposal abstract (including a short project outline, intended consortium partners/ countries) until one month before the deadline for a first check to the office(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)celticplus.eu.
After the Call:
- After the proposal assessments the consortium will be informed if a Celtic-Plus label has been granted. With this label the official funding applications and funding negotiations can start.
- In case a proposal may not be accepted at the labeling meeting, it may have the opportunity to re-submit the improved proposal at the next Celtic-Plus Call.